SPST 36V 85A Continuous Duty Solenoid
A solenoid in an electromagnetic relay used in a direct current wiring system between a low current capacity switch and a high current load requirement.
- Continuous Duty Solenoid SPST 36V 85A
- 4 stud, Insulated stud earth
- SPST Normally open (one circuit) OFF/ON
- Copper Stud terminals 5/16″-24
- Insulated Coil terminals 10-32
- Plated steel housing, nuts & washers Inc.
- Mounting holes 8mm x 15mm, 56mm CTC
- Mount with brand cap facing DOWN
- Int. ratings: 10 sec ON, 30 min OFF
- 24080BX SPST 36V 85A Continuous Duty Solenoid