SPST 12V 200A Intermittent Duty Solenoid
A solenoid in an electromagnetic relay used in a direct current wiring system between a low current capacity switch and a high current load requirement.
The glass-filled nylon solenoids are lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and useful for starting small engines including, ride on mowers, golf carts and street sweepers.
- Intermittent Duty Nylon Solenoid SPST 12V 200A
- SPST Normally open (one circuit) OFF/ON
- 4 stud, Copper Stud terminals 5/16″-24
- Internal grounded coil terminal 10-32, L bracket
- Glass black nylon housing, nuts & washers inc
- Mounting holes 8mm x 15mm, 56mm CTC
- Int. ratings: 20 sec ON, 40 sec OFF
- 24612-03BP SPST 12V 200A Intermittent Duty Solenoid