Low Frequency Siren Amplifier
LFAMP Low Frequency Siren Amplifier
- The LFAMP is intended and approved for use as a secondary acoustic warning device only and must be activated by the InterClear output of a standard Code 3 siren.
- Intended for use with Code 3 C3100LF Speakers only
- Instant On – Operates automatically when the InterClear output of the primary siren is active
- Status LEDs – Green LED indicates that the device is on and that the remote input is active (+12 VDC).
- Status LEDs – Red LED indicates that the LFAMP is in protect mode due to a fault condition such as overheating
- Remote Switching – A positive signal from the primary siren’s InterClear output remotely activates the low frequency tone
- Screw Terminal Connectors – Provides ease of installation
- 10.5 – 16 VDC
- 100W/200W Peak power
- LF yelp siren tone