Battery Master Switch 75910 DPST On/Off
Australia’s most reliable Battery Master Switch was developed by Cole Hersee in conjunction with BAE and mining giant BHP Billiton, to service a specific requirement.
The Cole Hersee 75910 is now spec’d in for all vehicles entering a BHP Billiton mine site.
- The genuine Cole Hersee 75910BX switch is stamped with
‘Complies With Australian Mining Regulations Standards’
- disconnects the battery and the alternator or generator field
- DPST, Silver contacts, Strong steel plated casing
- Chrome-plated die-cast alloy lever
- Brass mounting stem, studs and indexing pin
- O-ring sealed for weather resistance
- Indexing pin aligns switch and prevents rotation
- 2 x Field stud 10-32, 2 x Battery stud 3/8”-24
- Mounting stem 3/4”-24 thread, L 13mm
- Suits panel thickness to 6.5mm
- Operating temperature range: -40C to +85C
- 75910BX Battery Master Switch DPST On/Off Boxed