Introducing the new Cyclone SuperNova LED beacon! Featuring a powerful 30 Watts of high intensity LED output packed into a very rugged die-cast alloy based beacon with four selectable flash patterns. These beacons are very tough and are sealed to IP67 with no moving parts, ensuring long working life with no maintenance.
- Four selectable flash patterns including simulated rotate: internal selection of single flash, double flash, quadruple flash and simulated rotation to suit most applications
- Duplex high optic lens with six 5W LEDs: new advanced high optic lens improves the visibility of the six 5W LEDs while a lens top shield significantly increases daytime effective intensity, available in clear or coloured lens
- O-ring sealed polycarbonate lens and gel-filled die-cast alloy base: no moving parts makes this beacon very robust with high dust, moisture and vibration resistance, IP67
- Three hole mount with magnetic base option: mount options allows for both permanent fixed and magnetic base version with curly cord for part-time installations
- Heavy duty die-cast alloy base and heatsink for maximum durability and performance.
- Bottom or side entry cable with mounting gasket: allows for different mounting options whilst keeping the underside area of the beacon sealed
- Multivoltage 10–30VDC: with a low current draw of 3A @12VDC
View and download the product flyer HERE.